To apply to the SELECT+ Erasmus Mundus PhD programme, you need to fill out the online application form. (the 2016 intake application is open until 2300 CET Dec 4th, 2015) Here, you also upload all the requested documents*.
SELECT+ Online Application Form
Through this form, you will submit foll the following information and documents:
- Personal data and contact information including uploading a photo.
- Educational Background
- Summary of skills (work experience, awards or other honors, publications, previous research experience)
- Language skills
- Choice of PhD work package
- CV (upload as document)
- A two-page maximum letter of motivation for why you are applying to the specific work package in SELECT+ (upload as document)
- Certificate of highest academic degree (upload as document)
- Transcript of records highest academic degree (upload as document)
- English proficiency proof (upload as document)
- Copy of passport or ID
Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with the Directive 95/46 EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 (Official Journal L 281 , 23/11/1995 P. 0031 – 0050).
The 2016 intake application will be closed on 2300 CET 4th Dec 2015.
* All documents must be officially attested copies from your school / university or from a notary public. The use of forged documents will lead to a rejection of the application. The documents requested must be in English. All translations must be officially certified and accompanied by a copy of the original. The on-line recommendation from referees must be completed the latest one week after the application deadline. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Note that all documents are to be submitted on-line with the application form.
Last updated on 2015/12/01