The programmes in Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT MSc and SELECT PhD) offer advanced education in the field of sustainable energy systems for the future. Here, the very foundation of SELECT is to consider the conversion chain, from primary energy source to final energy service delivered to mankind, and those environomical pathways which ensure minimal environmental impact while maintaining sustainable economy. SELECT aims at delivering education for high competency and quality engineering skills in the field, including industrial interaction throughout the programmes.
SELECT MSc and SELECT PhD are Erasmus Mundus programmes with compulsory mobility. In SELECT programmes, students will:
- obtain training in multidisciplinary analysis and problem solving.
- practice advanced team building in a multinational setting.
- experience a novel and multidimensional way of learning involving real and virtual class rooms.
- have close collarboration with industry throughout the programme.
- be part of a unique network of fellow students, SELECT alumni, and industrial specialists in the field of sustainable energy.